Scapa is a leading manufacturer and supplier of polypropylene tape. Scapa offers:
They can also be called protection tapes.
What is Polypropylene Tape?
Polypropylene tape is manufactured with a non-polar substrate (similar to polyethylene), critical material to adhere to, which requires high performance pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes.
Applications for Polypropylene Tape
Polypropylene tape is designed for various splicing, laminating, bundling, packaging, protection and reinforced sealing applications in industrial manufacturing environments, including:
Markets for Polypropylene Tape
Polypropylene tape is used across many industrial markets such as construction and specialty manufacturing and assembly sub-markets. Scapa offers a specific product range dedicated to the manufacture of skis and snowboards. Markets for polypropylene tape include:
Product Benefits of Polypropylene TapePolypropylene tape offers strength and flexibility and has very good low temperature characteristics. Specific product features and benefits include:
• The range of ski protective films includes four different materials offering different levels of adhesion and resistance to temperature
• Roll widths on request
• Roll lengths of 200, 400 and 700M depending on the products
Polypropylene Tape Technical Information
Polypropylene tape from Scapa comes in many different materials, widths, lengths and thicknesses.
• The range of ski protective films includes 4 different materials offering different levels of adhesion and resistance to temperature
• Roll widths available on request
• Roll lengths of 200, 400 and 700m depending on the products
Why Choose Scapa for Polypropylene Tape?
Scapa Industrial is a global manufacturer and supplier of polypropylene tape, with vast experience and product expertise. Scapa understands its markets, utilizes quality standards and excels at product development.
Contact Scapa Industrial for Polypropylene Tape
Contact Scapa for further assistance with polypropylene tape.