Sniper Tape, Tactical Tape, Camo Tape
Scapa is a leading manufacturer of sniper tape, tactical tape and camo tape for military, emergency responder, leisure, hunting, and fishing applications. In addition to Scapa 3302, Scapa offers a wide range of different types of sniper tape, tactical tape and camo tape including:
They are also called: Green sniper tape, Scapa sniper tape, British Army tape, military duct tape, and fire retardant tape.
What is Sniper Tape, Tactical Tape and Camo Tape?
Scapa's sniper tape / tactical tape / camouflage tape are ideal for rugged environments where heavy duty, temporary field applications are required. Sniper tape, tactical tape and camo tapes are available in a broad range of product constructions including uncoated cloth, waterproof duct, and fire retardant tape types.
Applications for Sniper / Tactical Tape / Camouflage Tape,Scapa sniper tape, tactical tape and camo tape can be used for camouflaging weapons and equipment, insulating against hot and cold temperatures, minimising noise, field repairs, securing equipment during transport, padding, identification, fastening shelter materials together and uniform and footwear patching. Examples of how sniper tape is used include:
Markets for Sniper Tape, Tactical Tape and Camouflage Tape
Scapa sniper tape, also referred to as tactical tape and camo tape, is used for military, law enforcement, emergency response, hunting, camping and outdoor sports. They are also used in these other industrial markets:
Product Benefits of Sniper Taoe, Tactical Tape and Camouflage TapeScapa has a broad portfolio of sniper tapes with various product types designed for easy application, high-strength bonding, and clean removal from a wide range of equipment and surface types. Some of the features and benefits of using Scapa sniper tape (3302), tactical tape and camo tapes are:
• Corrosion and abrasion resistant
• Offers good concealment of weapons and equipment in certain terrains
• Available in a wide range of colours for identification and colour coding applications, including ‘beige’ and ‘olive green’ as used by NATO and the British Army and Ministry of Defence (MOD)
• Highly conformable and flexible
• Good unwind properties
• Good initial tack and ultimate adhesion to a range of surfaces
• Easy tear by hand
• Strong and durable
• Can be written on
• Good overall weather resistance with a service temperature of: ‐10°C to +60°C
Sniper Tape, Tactical Tape and Camo Tape Technical InformationSniper, tactical and camouflage tapes from Scapa consist of a full choice of colours, adhesive types, product constructions and a range of different thicknesses and strengths. Specifically, Scapa 3302 is offered under the following specifications:
• Core: Cardboard
• Packaging: Scapa branded, bulk packed using interleaved sheets between layers
• Roll Length: 25m, 50m
• Roll Width: 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
• Military shade olive green has a NATO code of 8315998960167 and beige with a NATO code of 751099371777
• Some items can be supplied to DEF STAN 81‐145 if requested at order stage
Why Choose Scapa for Sniper, Tactical and Camo Tape?Scapa Industrial is a global manufacturer and supplier of sniper tape, also known as tactical tape and camo tape. Scapa has vast experience and product expertise, understands its markets, utilizes quality standards and excels at product development.
Contact Scapa Industrial for Sniper Tape, Tactical Tape and Camo Tape
Contact Scapa for further assistance with sniper, tactical and camo tapes.